With his signature cigar always in hand, Kinky Friedman uses country music as a platform to inform, amuse and outrage his audience. Starting in the early seventies, Kinky and his band, The Texas Jewboys, broke out of the stifling, often prejudiced, Nashville mould.
Last Of The Jewish Cowboys: The Best Of Kinky Friedman, a mixture of live and studio recordings, includes many of his controversial hits, such as Asshole From El Paso, Sold American and They Ain't Makin' Jews Like Jesus Anymore.
Never one for censoring himself, Kinky raised eyebrows with Get Your Biscuits In The Oven And Your Buns In The Bed, Before All Hell Breaks Loose and Waitret, Please, Waitret (to be said with a lisp).
- Sold American
- Before All Hell Breaks Loose
- The Ballad Of Charles Whitman
- Waitret, Please Waitret
- Get Your Biscuits In The Oven & Your Buns In The Bed
- Asshole From El Paso
- People Who Read People Magazine
- Something's Wrong With The Beaver
- We Reserve The Right To Refuse Service To You
- Homo Erectus
- Ride 'Em Jewboy
- The Take-It Easy Trailer Park
- Rock And Roll Across The USA
- Ol' Ben Lucas
- They Ain't Makin' Jews Like Jesus Anymore
Last Of The Jewish Cowboys: The Best Of - Kinky Friedman
- Artist: Friedman, Kinky
- Product Code: 826663101553
- Availability: Stock Available