Digitally remastered two-fer containing late country great Dottie West's first two highly acclaimed RCA albums for the first time on CD, available here for the first time since they were first reissued in 2016.
Dottie was the first female diva in Nashville to write much of her own material. She won a Grammy for her recording of Here Comes My Baby being the first country female to do so. The album Here Comes My Baby was released in 1965 and contained two hit singles, the title track and Didn't I?.
Dottie West Sings from 1966 also contained two hits Gettin' Married Has Made Us Strangers and No Sign of Living. Both albums were produced by Chet Atkins.
- Here Comes My Baby
- Night Life
- That's Where Our Love Must Be
- In It's Own Little Way
- Take Me As I Am (Or Let Me Go)
- No-One Will Ever Know
- Didn't I?
- Mama Kiss the Hurt Away
- Touch Me
- Mama, You'd Have Been Proud of Me
- I Dreamed of An Old Love Affair
- All the World Is Lonely Now
- No Sign of Living
- Happiness Lives Next Door
- I Can Turn You Every Way But Loose
- Left-Over Corner of Your Heart
- Don't You Ever Get Tired (Of Hurting Me)
- It Just Takes Practice
- You're the Only World I Know
- I'll Pick Up My Heart and Go Home
- (You Took) the Easy Way Out
- When Two Worlds Collide
- Getting' Married Has Made Us Strangers
- If I Can Stay Away Long Enough