Jim Ed Brown was part of the brother-and-sister trio The Browns who clocked up twenty country hits between 1955 and 1967.
The first ten tracks on this collection feature some of Jim Ed's solo hit records from 1967 to 1973 which include three Top 10 hits; Pop A Top, Morning and Southern Loving.
A further development in Jim Ed Brown's career came in 1976 when he teamed with Helen Cornelius. The result was a No. 1 with I Don't Want To Have To Marry You launching country music's teaming of talents and recognition coming their way with the CMA's Vocal Duo of the Year accolade.
The duo's Greatest Hits album, released in 1981, well lives up to its title and, besides kicking off with their award-winning debut single also includes six other Top 10 successes - several bringing a new level of adult sensitivity to country lyrics.
- Southern Loving
- Unbelievable Love
- Pop a Top
- Broad-Minded Man
- How I Love Them Old Songs
- Angel's Sunday
- She's Leavin' (Bonnie, Please Don't Go)
- Bottle, Bottle
- I Don't Want to Have to Marry You
- If the World Ran Out of Love Tonight
- The Bedroom
- Born Believer
- Morning Comes Too Early
- Lying in Love With You
- You Don't Bring Me Flowers
- Saying Hello, Saying I Love You, Saying Goodbye
- Don't Bother to Knock
Best Of Jim Ed Brown / Jim Ed & Helen Greatest Hits - Jim Ed Brown & Helen Cornelius
- Artist: Brown, Jim Ed & Helen Cornelius
- Product Code: 5013929896338
- Availability: Stock Available